锐雯英文台词
发表时间:2026-01-14锐雯英文台词(必备13篇)。
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
《怦然心动》经典台词(中、英)
A painting is more than the sum of its cow by itself is just a meadow by itself is just gra, the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of you put them all together and it can be magic.一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。
The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
Some days the sunsets would be purple and some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the was during one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。
韩寒的翻译:有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
The first day I met Bryce Loski, I was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。
The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my heart this it? Would this be my first ki?
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, goipy, backstabbing hair and no there she was holding hands with one who was walking around with my first ki.
雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯!
- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
One’s character is set at an early 'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。
The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
\\
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
1、The winner will stand and the loser will fall!胜者将会屹立,败者将会倒下!——《变形金刚》
2、I will avenge those who dare to harm and poison my companions.那些胆敢残害荼毒我同伴之人,我将向你们大施报复。——《阿甘正传》
3、The worst thing about mental illness is that everyone expects you to pretend you're not sick.有心理疾病最糟糕的是,所有人都期待你假装自己没病。——《小丑》
4、One day you will meet a person as gorgeous as a rainbow. From then on, others are just floating clouds in a hurry.有一天你会遇到到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人不过就是匆匆浮云。——《怦然心动》
5、When I look at you, what I see is not a witty man, a confident man, but a annoying hairy child, an unreasonable hairy child, a useless man.当我看着你的时候,我看到的并不是一个机智的男人,自信的男人,而是一个讨厌的毛孩子,不懂事理的毛孩子,一个没用的男人。——《心灵捕手》
6、If you want children, do it!如果你想要孩子,那就要吧!——《老友记》
7、Language is our last lifeline.语言是我们最后的救命索。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
8、You have given me unimaginable happiness. If you like, I am willing to use my life to make you feel the same happiness.你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》
9、Everyone will experience low ebbs, but it is these low ebbs that will make you notice what you usually don't notice.每个人都会经历低谷,但也正是这些低谷会让你注意到平时注意不到的东西。——《心灵捕手》
10、You can know a lot about others through their shoes.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。——《阿甘正传》
11、Sometimes I may not be by your side, but you should remember that I will always come back.有时我可能不在你的身边,但你要记得,我总会回来的。——《老友记》
12、The deepest love I think is that after I leave, I live myself like you.我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己,活成了你的样子。——《这个杀手不太冷》
13、You're not perfect, and I don't want to tempt you. What I want to say is that the girl you know is not perfect, but the key is whether you can perfectly adapt to each other. That's what intimacy is all about.你并不是完美的,我也不想吊你胃口。我想说的是,你认识的那个女孩,也不是完美的,但关键是你们能否完美的适应彼此。亲密关系就是这么回事。——《心灵捕手》
14、Come on, you go out with that man! Please, there must be something wrong with the man you're dating!少来了,你和那个人一起出去!拜托,和你交往的男人一定有问题!——《老友记》
15、Mom always has a way to make me understand.妈妈总有办法让我明白事理。——《阿甘正传》
16、The heart is free, summon up the courage to fly!心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔!——《勇敢的心》
17、I lost my family, I lost everything, I surrender, what else do you want?我失去了家人,我失去了一切,我臣服,你还想要什么?——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
18、Fifty years later, when you look back, won't you regret that you didn't have the courage to get on this car?五十年后,当你回首往事时,不会后悔当年没有胆量上这辆车吗?——《变形金刚》
19、When you leave, my heart will go with you.你离开时,我的心会随你而去。——《西部世界》
20、That tiger is not your friend. What you see in its eyes is just the reflection of your feelings.那只老虎不是你的朋友,你在它眼里看到的,不过是自己感情的倒影。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
21、When you love someone, your eyelashes will jump up and down, and small stars will jump out of it.当你爱一个人时,你的睫毛会上下跃动,小星星从里面蹦出来。——《怦然心动》
22、Everyone is yelling at each other. No one respects each other! No one puts himself in each other's shoes.每个人都在对彼此大喊大叫,没有人相互尊重!没有人为对方设身处地着想。——《小丑》
23、Nothing happens casually. It's all part of the plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。——《阿甘正传》
24、There is only so much wealth that people really need, and the rest is just for showing off.人真正需要的财富只有那么一些,剩下的只不过是用来炫耀罢了。——《阿甘正传》
25、I believe this thing will make you more weird if it doesn't kill you.我相信这东西如果炸不死你,也会让你更加怪异。——《小丑》
26、The world had passed away long before he entered, but there was no doubt that he maintained this illusion with extraordinary charm.这个世界早在他步入之前就已经逝去了,但是毫无疑问,他用超凡的魅力维持了这种假象。——《布达佩斯大饭店》
27、Because people like us, we know that there is a third choice between transcendence and all evil, which is a path that all mature adults will choose. Therefore, you will strike a balance between gain and loss, choose the lesser of the two evils, and try your best to put goodwill in front of you.因为像我们这种人,我们知道在超凡入圣与无恶不作之间还有第之种抉择,这是所有成熟的成年人都会选择的一条路。因此你会在得失之间求取平衡,两害相权取其轻,尽力将善意放在面前。——《肖申克的救赎》
28、This can happen to anyone.谁都可能会遇到这种情况。——《老友记》
29、You have always been my good friend and best friend. But I won't talk to you anymore. I really can't. bye.你曾经一直是我的好朋友,最好的朋友。但我不会再跟你说话了。我真的不能了,再见。——《美丽心灵》
30、What you see in his eyes is just the reflection of your feelings.你在他眼里看到的,不过是自己感情的倒影。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
31、Everyone is scum these days. It can drive everyone crazy!这年头人人都是人渣,能把每个人都逼疯!——《小丑》
32、What happens when you annoy a marginal person who is abandoned and treated as garbage?当你惹毛一个被遗弃、被当成垃圾的边缘人,会怎么样?——《小丑》
33、Cattle drizzle, pouring rain.牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。——《阿甘正传》
34、Things should end properly, which is very important in life. Only then can you let go. Otherwise, your heart will be full of what should be said but never said, and your heart will be heavy with regret.事物应当恰当的结束,这在生活中很重要。只有在这时你才能放手。否则你的心就会装满应该说却不曾说的话,你的心就会因悔恨而沉重。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
35、Don't be afraid. Death is a part of life. It's something we're destined to do. I don't know what's going on, but I'm destined to be your mother, and I'll do my best.别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。——《阿甘正传》
36、Don't you like the new year? You can start over and everyone has new opportunities.你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每个人都有新的机会。——《阿甘正传》
37、Who can keep me from work today?谁能让我今天不用上班?——《老友记》
38、I remember my dream in high school. I stood in the cafeteria and suddenly found myself naked.记得中学时代的梦,我站在自助餐厅,突然发现自己全身赤裸。——《老友记》
39、Mother said that if you want to move forward, you must first forget the past. I think that's the purpose of running.妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。——《阿甘正传》
40、You have been pursuing something called the sea. In fact, you have been in the sea.你一直在追求一个叫大海的东西,其实你一直就在海里。——《心灵奇旅》
41、Stupid people do stupid things, which can also be understood as stupid people have stupid blessings.蠢人做蠢事,也可以理解为傻人有傻福。——《阿甘正传》
42、Hope is good, maybe the best in the world, and good things never die.希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。——《肖申克的救赎》
43、If you meet a rainbow, you will know that there are people in the world.斯人若彩虹,遇见方知世上有。——《怦然心动》
44、Give your mind to God and your body to me.把思想交给上帝,把身体交给我。——《肖申克的救赎》
45、I don't wear a suit at work. But I bought six sets from you.我上班不穿西装。却从你那买了六套。——《老友记》
46、I've never been sure whether I really exist in my life, but now I'm sure that everyone is beginning to notice me.我这辈子都不确定自己是否真的存在,但我现在很确定,大家也都开始注意到我。——《小丑》
47、Through a person's shoes, it is enough to understand what kind of person he is.通过一个人的鞋,足以了解他是个怎样的人。——《阿甘正传》
48、If you are willing, in my later life, I will try my best to make you feel my happiness.如果你愿意,在我以后的生命里,我会尽所有的努力,让你也体会到我的这种幸福。——《老友记》
49、I look back on the past, the little fool who committed a felony. I want to talk to him more. I want to tell him the truth of life and tell him what is right or wrong. But I couldn't. the child disappeared and I was the only one left.我回首过往,那个犯下重罪的小笨蛋。我多想和他谈谈,想给他讲讲人生的道理,告诉他什么是对是错。可我办不到,那孩子消失了,只剩下我一个垂老之躯。——《肖申克的救赎》
50、To know a lot about a person, just look at the shoes he wears. Where he will go and where he will live.要知道一个人的很多事情,只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道。他会往哪里走,他住在哪里。——《阿甘正传》
51、I don't know whether we have our own destiny, or the chance in our life, like floating in the wind, maybe the two happen at the same time.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是我们生命中的偶然,像在风中飘,或许两者同时发生。——《阿甘正传》
52、True freedom will not be bound.真正的自由,不会被束缚。——《飞越疯人院》
53、Everything in this world is magic, except magic.这个世界上的一切都是魔术,除了魔术之外。——《西部世界》
54、Only by studying the past can we win the present.研究过去,才能赢得眼前。——《变形金刚》
55、Mother always says death is a part of life.妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。——《阿甘正传》
56、A painting is not only a simple combination of its various parts, a cow is just a cow, the grassland is just a land with grass and flowers, and the sunlight passing through the branches is just a beam of light, but you combine them together, it will be incredible.一幅画不仅仅是它各个部分的简单组合,一只牛只是一头牛,草地只是一片长着青草和鲜花的土地,而穿过树枝的阳光也不过是一束光线而已,但你将它们组合在一起,就会美的不可思议。——《怦然心动》
57、Hope is a kind of persistence that keeps a free sky in the depths of the soul and makes different explanations for the same life.希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》
58、You don't like Beethoven. You don't know what you missed.你不喜欢贝多芬,你不知道你错过了什么。——《这个杀手不太冷》
59、Like the stars on the earth, have you ever seen such a brilliant scene?就像星辰洒落在了大地之上,你见过如此辉煌的场面吗?——《西部世界》
60、My mother told me to keep smiling at people!我妈妈告诉我,要对人保持微笑!——《小丑》
61、I want to live. I wanted to get married, have children and live in peace, but without freedom, all this is meaningless.我也想活下去。我曾希望结婚生子,安宁度日,可没有自由这一切都毫无意义。——《勇敢的心》
62、The outside world is as hypocritical as the world I gave you, with the same lies and fraud.外面的世界,跟我给你的世界一样虚伪,有一样的谎言,一样的欺诈。——《楚门的世界》
63、Go beyond his eyes, his smile and his shiny hair to see what he looks like.超越他的眼睛,他的笑容和他闪亮的头发,看看他到底是什么样子。——《怦然心动》
64、I'll be here as long as you need it.只要你需要,我就在这里。——《阿甘正传》
65、No matter how dirty our business is, we should do it well.不管我们的行当多么肮脏,也要好好去做。——《西部世界》
66、My name is guy. I live in heaven. I have a best friend. I work in a bank. I thought I had everything. But then I met her.我叫盖,我居住的地方是天堂。我有一个最好的朋友。我在银行工作。我以为我已经拥有一切。但后来,我遇到了她。——《失控玩家》
67、Please light up our darkest moment. Until one day, one heart and one mind.请照亮我们最黑暗的时刻。直到一天,万众一心。——《变形金刚》
68、She is laughing. What is she laughing at? How can she sit there with others and smile so brightly?她在笑,她笑什么呢,她怎么可以和别人坐在那,还笑得那么灿烂?——《怦然心动》
69、Everyone will betray and die like ashes.人都会背叛,都会心死如灰。——《勇敢的心》
70、I won't leave you here. You're going with me.我不会留你在这里的,你要和我一起走。——《飞越疯人院》
71、Go away, you're breathing my oxygen.走开,你在吸我的氧气。——《飞越疯人院》
72、Many people don't know their talents because they can't find teachers who believe in them. So they were convinced that they were stupid.很多人都无从得知自己的天赋,因为找不到相信他们的老师。于是他们深信自己很笨。——《心灵捕手》
73、He's not crazy, but he's dangerous.他没有疯,但是他很危险。——《飞越疯人院》
74、You know, some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are shining with freedom.你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
75、In order for my world to survive, you must die.为了让我的世界存续下去,你必须死。——《变形金刚》
76、How beautiful, and how many people envy and yearn for love: "Ding", thank God, you finally wait for this person.多么美好,又是多少人羡慕向往的爱情:“叮”的一声,谢天谢地,你终于等到这个人了。——《怦然心动》
77、You are smart enough to see the big picture, but not smart enough to see the details.你已足够聪明到可以看到全局,但尚未足够智慧看清楚细节。——《西部世界》
78、Sonorous, resounding and prolonged, he is the most perfume spray I ever saw. 他是我见过的人里喷香水最多的一位,未见其人,先闻其香,且绕梁三日不绝。——《布达佩斯大饭店》
79、Is the fate of one's life already doomed or like floating in the wind? I think maybe there are both, or both are going on at the same time.人一生的命运,是早已注定还是像在风中飘?我想也许两者都有,或者两者在同时进行着。——《阿甘正传》
80、Sounds like my date.听起来好像是说我的约会。——《老友记》
81、But that's true, even if it didn't happen.但这是事实,即便它并没有发生过。——《飞越疯人院》
82、You only ask me the same question every week. How's your job? Are there any negative thoughts? My mind is full of negative thoughts.你每个礼拜只会问我同样的问题。工作怎么样?有没有负面思想?我满脑子都是负面思想。——《小丑》
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
导语:泰坦尼克号以1912年泰坦尼克号邮轮在其处女启航时触礁冰山而沉没的事件为背景,讲述了处于不同阶层的两个人穷画家杰克和贵族女露丝抛弃世俗的偏见坠入爱河,最终杰克把生命的机会让给了露丝的感人故事。下面小编分享泰坦尼克号的英文台词,欢迎参考!
Selected Scene 1
场景1
Rose: Hello, changed my mind, Theysaid you might be up here.
露丝:你好,杰克,我改变主意了,听说你在这里。
Jack: Xu, Give me your close youreyes, go on! Now step , hold on to the your eyes 't peak.
杰克:把手给我,闭上眼,站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛,别偷看。
Rose: I'm not.
露丝:我不看。
Jack: Step up onto the on,hold your eyes you trust me?
杰克:站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛。你相信我吗?
Rosa: I trust you.
露丝:我相信你!
Jack: All right, open your eyes.
杰克:好了,睁开眼睛吧。
Rose: I'm
露丝:我在飞啊,杰克。
Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship,where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands like she is puts her arms around her and they ki for thefirst time.
杰克领着露丝来到船前,让她两臂伸开,站在船头。她感到自己飘飘欲飞,杰克抱住她,他
们第一次亲吻了起来。
The music plays:
乐声响起:
Every night in my dreams,
每天夜里在我的梦里,
I see you, I feel you.
我看见你,感觉到你。
That is how I know you go on.
我知道你会勇往直前。
Far acro the distance and spaces betweenus.
越过千山, 涉过万水,
You have come to show you go on.
你向我表明你会勇往直前。
Near, far, wherever you are,
无论是远是近,无论你在何方,
I believe that the heart does go on.
我相信爱心依旧。
Once more, you open the door,
你再次敞开心扉,
And you're here in my heart,
你就在我的心里,
And my heart will go on and on.
我的心依然如故。
Love can touch us one time and last for alifetime
爱触摸我们一次,将会持续一生,
And never let go till we're gone.
直到永恒。
Love was when I loved you,
爱是深情,爱是执著。
One true time I hold to.
在我的生命中,
In my life we'll always go on.
我们总会勇往直前。
Selected Scene 2
场景2
Jack and Rose drift in the black is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.
杰克和露丝漂浮在黑沉沉的水里,杰克紧紧抱着露丝躺在上面的那块木头。
Rose: It's getting quiet.
露丝:它安静下来了。
Jack: It's going to take'em a couple ofminutes to get the boats organized..I don't know about you, but I intend towrite a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.
杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把那些小船连接好……我不知道你,但我想给白星航运公司写一封言辞强烈的信投诉这件事。
Rose: I love you, Jack.
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
Jack: No...Don't you do 't sayyour you understand me?
杰克:别……别那样,不要说再见,还不是时候,你明白我的意思吗?
Rose: I'm so cold.
露丝:我很冷。
Jack: Listen, 're going to get outof 're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies andyou're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm inyour this like you understand me?
杰克:听我说,露丝,你一定要脱险,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他们长大。等你老了,你会安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是像这样死去。你明白我的意思吗?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
露丝:我全身没有知觉了。
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
收录整理作文素材我的妹妹雯雯,希望对您的写作有所帮助,文章仅供参考,不可复制粘贴,学习到方式方法才是真正的有所得,下面随小编一起来看下作文素材我的妹妹雯雯吧。
2016 christmas, wen of my Wen of little little sister is born! There are a pair of big eyes of dark and liquid on small cheek of rubicund of her Bai Li, the small nose that fleshy toot toots and small mouth, appear extremely lovely. Black hair is very short, when so that she is firm,be born, I the first look, still think she is a young man student!
2016年圣诞节,我的小妹妹雯雯出生啦!她白里透红的小脸蛋上嵌着一双乌溜溜的大眼睛,肉嘟嘟的小鼻子和小嘴巴,显得可爱极了。黑黑的头发很短,以至于她刚出生时,我第一眼望去,还以为她是一个小男生呢!
The little sister's biggest characteristic is good cry! Be like her body to go up more than others a “ cries like nerve ” , that “ that who comes up against her cries nerve ” , she is met instantly wow wow cry greatly!
妹妹最大的特点就是好哭!好像她身上比别人多了一根“哭神经”似的,谁碰到她的那根“哭神经”,她立即就会哇哇大哭!
Remember once, I am making game with Bobby baby, play glad, mom was holding a little sister in the arms to come in, mom says: “ Wen Wen, see an elder sister playing with Bobby! ” little sister looks at I and Bobby, admiring pole, can return because of her too small, do not play! This has fallen, “ is good cry ghost ” mode is started, ground of ——” of little sister “ cried, I look at little sister Zhang Deda's big mouth, “ with a ha breathed out those who breath out ......” to laugh. I think, little sister estimation is to want to be brought up quickly, good follow me one case to make game with beautiful Bobby![ 作文吧 ]
记得有一次,我正在和芭比娃娃做游戏,玩得正高兴呢,妈妈抱着妹妹进来了,妈妈说:“雯雯,看姐姐正在和芭比玩呢!”妹妹看着我和芭比,羡慕极了,可因为她还太小,玩不了!这下好了,“好哭鬼”模式启动,妹妹“哇——”地一声哭了起来,我看着妹妹张得大大的嘴巴,“哈哈哈......”的笑了起来。我想,妹妹估计是想快点长大,好跟我一起和美丽的芭比做游戏吧!
That day, grandmother lets a little sister sit on my desk to play, she is extremely happy, be willing to leave my desk far from. Not a little while, grandmother should hold a little sister in the arms to drink a milk, she is not willing 100 thousand times, ground of ——” of “ —— cried! Alas! I am to take her to do not have method really!
那天,外婆让妹妹坐在我的书桌上玩,她开心极了,根本不愿意离开我的书桌。不一会儿,外婆要抱妹妹去喝奶了,她十万个不愿意,又“哇——哇——”地哭了!唉!我真是拿她没办法啊!
To attend the get-together of class, I am practicing hard " big fantast " dancing, lane of sound of one not careful music is big, give the little sister that sleeping slept lightly, the little sister cries loudly ruthlessly. I immediately with every second 100 meters speed develops a little sister before, made countless mask used as a toy to her, “ oh well ...... ah well ......” , do so that my face was out of shape quickly, “ is good cry Wen of ghost ” Wen still still is being sung her exclusive only music. I think way, on the desk that still holding her in the arms to be put in me (the pleasure ground that but she loves most,should know this) , who knows to be used without giving thought to, she is crying as before, be “ tear flows to issue 3000 feet ” continuously really! Good, I want play one's best card —— milk artillery shell! Little sister of ......” of “ thud, thud is drunk issued a bottle of big milk, showed satisfactory smile eventually. This my little little sister, let her cry it is much easier to can laugh than amusing her! Alas! When the elder sister too not save worry!
为了参加班级的联欢会,我正在努力练习《大梦想家》舞蹈,一不小心音乐声音弄大了,把正在睡觉的妹妹给惊醒了,妹妹毫不留情的嚎啕大哭。我立马以每秒百米的速度冲到妹妹面前,对她做了无数个鬼脸,“哦咦......啊咦......”,弄得我的脸都快变形了,“好哭鬼”雯雯仍然还在唱着她的专属单曲。我想尽办法,还抱着她放在我的书桌上(要知道这可是她最爱的游乐场),谁知都不管用,她依旧在哭,真是“泪流直下三千尺”啊!好吧,我要使出绝招了——牛奶炮弹!“咕咚、咕咚......”妹妹喝下了一大瓶牛奶,终于露出了满意的笑容。我的这个小妹妹呀,让她哭可比逗她笑容易多了!唉!当姐姐太不省心了!
Because of the little sister's birth, let me know parents fosters the child to have how not easy. In me in one's childhood, because mom wants to take care of me, also be for certain all night all night cannot sleep to become aware, father also has the small dress ...... that does not wash for certain now, I become an elder sister, I should help father mother take care of good little sister, become to the little sister good example, do the small host in the home!
因为妹妹的出生,让我知道了父母养育孩子有多么的不容易。在我小时候,妈妈因为要照顾我,肯定也是整夜整夜的睡不了觉,爸爸肯定也有洗不完的小衣服......现在,我当姐姐了,我要帮爸爸妈妈照顾好妹妹,给妹妹当好榜样,做家里的小主人!
This is my home is good cry ghost —— Wen of my little sister Wen, she is lovely beautiful, I can like her!
这就是我家的好哭鬼——我的妹妹雯雯,她可爱又漂亮,我可喜欢她了!(文/秦思瑶)
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
一、凄秋摇落满树芳华,枯蝶残肢肆虐成缦。
二、别人再漂亮也不能指望,再乱也要继续!没人帮你的时候要挺直腰板,没人帮你的时候就努力。相信自己,只要你够勇敢,没有克服不了的困难,加油!
三、感谢那段青春,赠你空欢喜,不论多么痛的领悟,都成就了今天更好的你。
四、早晨的温度不敢恭维啊,一个字,真TM冷...
五、你的离开,让我明白了寂寞的含义是什么?你的生气,让我知道什么是后悔莫及。
六、抹清秋浅欢,一语衷情文字,如此之好。就让时光慢行,缓缓感受秋日物语,别让清秋冷落,别让时光黯淡。
七、祝你一路顺风,你要一帆风顺,一条前程之路,路宽平坦如一,顺风顺水送你!
八、亲爱的,宝宝,小乖乖,小可爱,女朋友,我刚刚给你买了你超级喜欢吃的蛋糕,既然你不想理我,那我就自己吃掉了。不过只要你愿意对我笑一下,我就马上给你吃。生气的时候吃一些甜食就会忘记烦恼,所以你吃完就不要不开心。
九、秩序已经已经遗弃了你。
十、无论我们距离有多远,前方的路多坎坷,我只想说遇见你是我最大的幸运,我最最亲爱的大哥,生日快乐,很想和你有很长的未来,陪你走完这一生,互不辜负彼此温暖。
十一、己所不欲,勿施于人;己所欲,勿施于人。
十二、切洋葱会流泪我知道,但是今天切完半个眼睛就已经被泪水糊了一层雾,缓了五分钟继续切,切完半个又是五分钟,两个洋葱切完泪水鼻涕糊满了脸和胳膊,难道白洋葱的威力比紫洋葱大?[77字]
十三、面具的笑容,遮挡不了我的悲伤,谁能看到我面具下的眼泪?――恶魔小丑
十四、起床气已经成为父母子女亲情崩塌、同居情侣关系破裂、宿舍室友相残的重要原因。
十五、遇见阿古朵:小熊说,阿古阿古~他想和艾琳跳支舞。
十六、不爱音乐不配作人。虽然爱音乐,也只能称半个人。只有对音乐倾倒的人,才可完全称作人。黑格尔
十七、老板、有没有可乐?给我拿瓶雪碧..。
十八、你要是在路上行走,不一会儿,就会成为一个活雪人。
十九、虽然是一个人过,可我很快乐,祝自己生日快乐。
二十、猫为什么要抓老鼠,因为猫要赚钱养家糊口。汤姆为什么总也抓不住杰瑞,因为汤姆花钱比赚钱的.本事更大。不想做总是倒霉的汤姆,那就做一个本领高强的好猫咪咪吧。
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
一. 《肖申克的救赎》之自由
1. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人能拯救是自己,只有伟大的人才能拯救别人。
2. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,但是世上最好的东西是美好的食物不会消逝。
3. some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有些鸟是关不住的,因为它们的羽毛太美了。
4. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
5. These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
监狱的高强是个有趣的东西,你刚进去的时候,会对它产生厌恶的情绪,因为这个高墙限制了你的自由;之后,你会慢慢变得习惯;直到最后,你会依赖着这堵高墙生活,因为这是一种制度化的体现。
二、《乱世佳人》之坚强
1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
这个世界上,唯一值得你去奋斗、战斗和牺牲的东西便是土地,因为只有它才是永恒的。
2. I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我觉得纸上谈兵是没用的。
3. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做事只是为了有回报,我也需要报酬。
4. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
即使是到了时间的尽头,我也依然爱你。
5. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
我从没有像爱你一样爱过别的女人,也没有像等你一样等过别的女人。
三、《泰坦尼克号》之相遇
1. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
从外表上看,我是个有教养的人,但是骨子里,我却是个反叛的人。
2. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学只是为了找个好丈夫而已。
3. All life is a game of luck.
生活只是靠运气。
4. To make each day count.
要让每一天都过得充实。
5. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝拭去他们的泪水,不再有死亡、不再有生离死别、也不会再有痛苦,因为往事已矣。
四、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖,分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
五、《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的`单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
从前,有个名叫爱兰西的长发国。在那里,有一位小公主出生了。一出生,她的头发就长得长的,至少有一米!
“将来您肯定是这个国家的大美人,公主!”布妮·伊拉夫人说。因为爱西兰是长发国,而小公主是这国家贵族中唯一的长发女人,所以她很让人关注。大家给了她好多祝福,王后也希望公主能快乐地生活。
国王给小公主起名叫兰妮公主,还为她准备了大量的头花、发绳和卡子等,为这位小小的长发公主梳妆打扮。公主每天的生活平静快乐,她就这样一天一天地长大了。
从四岁起,她就每天披着头发不扎辫子了。在公主专题的假发课上,其他公主看见她时都会挖苦她:“哈哈!你以为你是我们长发国唯一的长发公主,每天披着头发长大就能当上女王?!你就当个普通的长发老百姓还差不多!将来看你还有没有办法披散着头发!”就这样, 兰妮还是每天披着头发。
如果短发美女拉拉带着她的剪发工具来看兰妮的话,兰妮公主就会尖叫:“难道你不想就像我一样留长发吗?难道你不觉得长发好美吗?”王后走来,劝说道:“兰妮,拉拉只是给你稍微修剪一下头发!”可是,兰妮根本就不想剪一丁点,她抱着自己的长发匆匆离开了。
邻国的公主弗美伊塔非常喜欢交朋友。王后经常会邀请爱西兰国的兰妮公主去她们国家的主题公园一起玩耍。而这位公主却喜欢和短头发的女孩子一起玩。
这一天弗美伊塔过生日,于是她的母亲又邀请兰妮来自己的国家玩儿。兰妮穿了条新裙子,打扮得花枝招展抱着礼物,带着小包去邻国了。到了邻国,邻国王后就问兰妮:“你喜欢弗美伊塔吗?”兰妮回答:“当然喜欢。”
“不过,我的弗美伊塔喜欢短头发的女人!”王后说,“你不如把头发剪了,作为她的生日礼物吧。”小公主一猜到邻国王后要给她剪头发,马上哀求道:”我求您不要剪我的头发啊!“王后觉得兰妮公主有些奇怪:“你既然喜欢弗美伊塔,为什么不打扮成她喜欢的样子呢?”兰妮觉得她更喜欢自己的长头发。
公主十五岁时,城堡外的风景秀丽,城堡里其他的人纷纷前去赏景。可是兰妮公主不能去,因为她总不剪发,不扎头发,头发太长了。如果去郊外的话,地上的脏东西会沾在公主兰妮头发上的——她可讨厌自己的头发变成这个脏模样。就这样,公主兰妮很少去野外玩。
公主到了结婚的年龄,还披长发,很多王子都很会仰慕她,说这样的公主多美啊。国王想让公主兰妮在这些王子中好好挑选挑选,嫁给公主自己最喜欢的那个。可王子们不仅仅喜欢长发的公主,更喜欢见多识广的公主。兰妮因为整天都窝在城堡中照顾自己的长头发,很少有时间到外面,也没空多看看书,见识自然就短些。
于是,为了兰妮公主尽快地找到她的心上人,公主的老师和仆人就立刻带她去各地参观。可有一次,突然刮起龙卷风,仆人说:“公主,这样实在是太危险了!您的头发太长,会被吹跑的!所以,你不剪发就要赶紧扎起来。”公主不剪发,她也不想被吹走,急忙用两手紧紧地抓住旁边的树木。幸好,公主没有被吹走,但她的头发却被吹走了。她的头发看上去一点也不长了。这时候大部分待选的王子都走了。仍然有一位王子——就是在兰妮头发很长时站赞美公主,现在见到头发变短的公主依然还爱着公主的那位啊。
国王和王后就给公主和王子举办了婚礼。公主还是很美,她再也不会非要披长发了,有时她会剪发,有时,她也会扎辫子。
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
1、When legends become reality, reality will also cast legends.当传说变为现实,现实也会铸就传说。——《西部世界》
2、They are my past. In fact, everyone is entangled by the past.他们是我的过去,其实每个人都被过去所缠绕。——《美丽心灵》
3、When you look up from the bottom of hell, the man above is just your mirror image, laughing at the man below.当你从地狱底部向上看时,上面人间那个只是你的镜像,正在嘲笑下面的那个你。——《西部世界》
4、Only when you love something more than yourself can you realize what is real loss.只有当你爱一种东西胜于爱自己时,才可能体会什么是真正的失去。——《心灵捕手》
5、Only by forgetting the past can we move on.只有忘记过去,才能继续前行。——《阿甘正传》
6、The end of life is to keep putting it down, but the most painful thing is that you can't say goodbye.人生到头来就是不停地放下,可最痛心的是没能好好的道别。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
7、Don't be hit by a little difficulty in life.别被生活上的一点小困难打到。——《头脑特工队》
8、That's the point. You need it as if you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that are not surrounded by stones. Forget your heart and your own things, things they can't touch.这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。——《肖申克的救赎》
9、I feel sad for you that you don't appreciate beauty.你没有欣赏美的眼光,我为你感到悲哀。——《怦然心动》
10、When you have experienced a lot of pain in life, every new pain is both unbearable and insignificant.当你在生活中经历了很多痛苦折磨之后,每一次新的痛苦都既令人无法忍受又让人感到微不足道。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
11、He prepared for the worst, because he knew that as long as he was prepared for the worst, it didn't matter to have optimistic expectations.他做了最坏的打算,因为他知道只要为最坏的结果预先做好准备,那么抱着乐观的期望就没关系。——《肖申克的救赎》
12、You think those rich people care about us poor people? They only care about themselves.你觉得那些有钱人会在乎我们这些穷人?他们只会在乎他们自己。——《小丑》
13、Don't be fooled by these things and scenes, children, society is very complex.别被这些事物和光景蒙骗了,孩子们,社会很复杂。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
14、There are miracles every day. Some people disagree, but it's true.每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。——《阿甘正传》
15、Since we want to coexist, we must learn to communicate. Maybe we can't be friends, but fortunately we can be tamed.既然要共存,我们就得学会沟通。也许我们不能成为朋友,但好在还可以驯服。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
16、Keep smiling at the world.要对这个世界保持微笑。——《小丑》
17、We are here today, a horse that will never surrender, even if fate defeats him by a millimetre.我们今天在此,是一匹永不投降的马,就算命运以毫厘之差击败了他。——《奔腾年代》
18、You may think I lost all hope at that moment. in truth. Because of this, I cheer up and feel much better.你也许认为那一刻我丧失了所有的希望。的确如此。正因为如此,我振作了起来,感觉好多了。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
19、When you live in a pressure cooker, you have to learn how to survive and let others live. You have to learn to be considerate.当你生活在压力锅中时,你得学会如何生存,也学会放别人一条生路。你得学会体谅。——《肖申克的救赎》
20、When you stare at its glasses, you see only the reflection of yourself.当你凝视它的眼镜,你看到的只是反射回来的自己的倒影。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
21、Crying can make me slow down and better feel the weight of life's problems.哭泣能让我缓下来,更好地感受人生难题的重量。——《头脑特工队》
22、This is not a joke. I'm totally out of it. Nothing can hurt me. My life is just a comedy.这不是笑话,我完全豁出去了,没有什么能伤害我,我的人生只是一出喜剧。——《小丑》
23、Keep your promise. Forrest Gump kept his promise and finally got the best return.信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。——《阿甘正传》
24、Crying people help me slow down and not be overwhelmed by the adversity of life.哭泣人帮助我慢下来,不被生活的逆境所压垮。——《头脑特工队》
25、Maybe we smart people have too many goals in our heads, so we forget to be persistent.也许我们这些聪明人,脑袋里能装的目标太多,所以忘了执着。——《阿甘正传》
26、Here we must talk about fear. It is the only real opponent of life, because only fear can defeat life.这里必须说说恐惧,它是生活惟一真正的对手,因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
27、Living with others is conducive to the effect of treatment. A person's life will have a sense of alienation.跟别人生活在一起,有助于治疗的效果,一个人生活会有疏离感。——《飞越疯人院》
28、I won't let her go easily.我不会轻易放过她的。——《老友记》
29、Life may be putting it down, but it's sad that I didn't say goodbye to them.人生也许就是不断地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都没能好好地与他们道别。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
30、She is a special girl, some people are superficial, some people are golden and jade, and some are corrupt. But sometimes, you will meet a rainbow like person. When you meet this person, you will be very happy.她是个特别的女孩,有的人肤浅,有的人金玉其外、败絮其中。不过有时候,你会遇到一个彩虹般绚烂的人,当你遇到这个人,你会无比幸福。——《怦然心动》
31、Whether we are real or not, this moment is real, that's enough.无论我们是否是真实的,这一刻是真实的,那就够了。——《失控玩家》
32、They said the wound was worth millions, but the money was probably kept by the army, because I haven't even seen half a dime.他们说这样的伤口价值百万,但那些钱大概是被军队留着了,因为那一百万我至今连半毛钱也没看见。——《阿甘正传》
33、The soul can't crush you, it's life that can crush you.灵魂压不垮你,压垮你的是生活。——《心灵奇旅》
34、You almost succeeded, but you're not strong enough. If you succeeded, you wouldn't be here.你差点就成功了,但你不够坚强。如果你成功了就不会出现在这儿了。——《阿甘正传》
35、You won't lose me. You gave me a taste of life. I want to be happy. Sleeping in bed has its own roots. You'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go.你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔达。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。冷静点,现在就走,走。——《这个杀手不太冷》
36、My mother always told me that there will be miracles every day. Some people don't agree, but it's true.妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不认同,但这是真的。——《阿甘正传》
37、You deserve to be loved by a better man, who must know how lucky it is to get you.你值得更好的男人来爱,那个更好的男人必须知道得到你是一件多么幸运的事。——《老友记》
38、I don't think that when people grow up, they become more and more tolerant and can accept everything. On the contrary, I think it should be a gradual elimination process, knowing what is the most important and what is the unimportant. Then, be a simple person.我不觉得人的心智成熟时越来越宽容,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个简单的人。——《阿甘正传》
39、I am happy because you are with me, and I suffer because such a gathering will not last long.我快乐是因为你和我在一起,我痛苦是因为这样的相聚不会长久。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
40、Rudeness is just an expression of fear.无礼只是恐惧的一种表露。——《布达佩斯大饭店》
41、No one gets into trouble for not talking.没有人因为少开口而惹祸。——《阿甘正传》
42、Life is constantly put down, but the most regret is that we have no time to say goodbye!人生就是不断的放下,但最遗憾的是,我们来不及好好告别!——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
43、When you want to find a shoulder to lean on, tell me, I'll be right there!当你想找一个肩膀依靠,告诉我,我马上到!——《老友记》
44、There's no laughing stem here. It's not a joke.这里没有笑梗,这不是笑话。——《小丑》
45、I want to dress up to please Julie, but I don't want her to find out that I dress up for her. Mastering this scale is a technical job, a scale that is difficult to grasp.我想为了取悦朱莉而打扮得帅气一点,但是又不想让她发现我是为她才精心打扮。掌握这个尺度可是个技术活,一个很难把握的尺度。——《怦然心动》
46、My mother said that I don't need too much property. I can't use much by myself. The extra money is just for showing off.妈妈说过财产不用太多,一个人用不了多少,多余的钱只是用来炫耀。——《阿甘正传》
47、You see, there is still a faint dawn of civilization. This barbaric slaughterhouse was once called human.你看,仍有微弱的文明曙光这野蛮的屠宰场,曾经被称为人类。——《布达佩斯大饭店》
48、I think we should try!我觉得应该尝试一下!——《老友记》
49、I shrugged and nodded, but my heart sank.我耸肩点头,但我的心却猛往下沉。——《阿甘正传》
50、I'm not a child. You always control my smoke, like a child's biscuit.我不是个小孩子,你一直控制我的烟,像是控制小孩的饼干。——《飞越疯人院》
51、He is my best friend. He is always happy and never asks questions.它是我最好的朋友,总是很快乐,从不问问题。——《这个杀手不太冷》
52、The world does not belong to you and me, nor to the past, but to the future.这世界不属于你我,也不属于过去的人,而是属于尚未来临者。——《西部世界》
53、Among all things, hope is the most beautiful; The most beautiful thing never dies.万物之中,希望最美;最美之物,永不凋零。——《肖申克的救赎》
54、Everything I see is food for my hunger. My hunger is powe.我看到的一切都是我充饥的食粮,我的饥饿就是权力。——《变形金刚》
55、The program has no script and no prompt card. It may not be a masterpiece, but it's a fake. It is a true record of one's life.这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。——《楚门的世界》
56、It may seem funny to trample on other people's dreams, but I will never lose heart, because this is an indifferent world!看起来也许很好笑,践踏别人的梦想,但我绝不会灰心丧志,因为这是个冷漠世界!——《小丑》
57、Some people are mediocre and some are a little smart. It's difficult for you to meet someone with a special temperament. When you meet someone, you know it's your only one.有些人平平庸庸,有些人略显聪明,你很难碰到一个有特殊气质的,当你遇到时,你就知道它是你的唯一。——《怦然心动》
58、I just hope my death is worth more than my life.我只希望我的死比我的人生更值得。——《小丑》
59、There is a kind of bird that can never be caged, because each of their feathers is shining with freedom.有一种鸟儿是永远也关不住的,因为它们的每片羽毛都闪烁着自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
60、Must be able to look back on the past and sigh: at least I didn't live a mediocre life.一定要能在回首前尘时感叹:至少我没有庸庸碌碌过一生。——《阿甘正传》
61、She is my best friend and my only friend.她是我最好的朋友,也是我唯一的朋友。——《阿甘正传》
62、You maintained the illusion of that world with a great grace.你用一份了不起的优雅,维持住了那个世界的幻觉。——《布达佩斯大饭店》
63、I'm not just talking about my wife. I'm talking about my life. My life doesn't seem to need your affirmation.我并不是仅仅在谈论我的妻子,我在谈论我的生活,我的生活似乎并不需要通过你的肯定。——《飞越疯人院》
64、All I have are negative thoughts.我有的全是负面想法。——《小丑》
65、You think grief will make your heart small, as if your heart will collapse, but not. I felt a new space unfolding inside, like a building with a room I had never set foot in.你以为悲恸会使你内心渺小,好似你的心会崩塌,但是不。我感到内心有新的空间在展开,好似一栋有我未曾踏足的房间的楼宇。——《西部世界》
66、One day it began to rain, and then it kept raining for four months. We experienced all kinds of rain, such as small needle rain, downpour, rain from the side, and sometimes even rain from the bottom up. It rained even at night.有一天开始下雨了,然后一直不停的下了四个月。我们经历了各种各样的雨,像小针样的雨,还有倾盆大雨,从侧面下的雨,有时甚至还有从下往上的雨。连晚上也下雨。——《阿甘正传》
67、One day, unite as one!终有一天,万众一心!——《变形金刚》
68、Life is like a box of chocolates. You can't know what you'll eat until you open it.人生就像一盒巧克力,打开之前你无法知道会吃到什么味道。——《阿甘正传》
69、One day you will meet someone as gorgeous as a rainbow. At that time, the pain before or after will not be enough to change your love.有一天你会遇到个如彩虹般绚烂的人,到那时,以前或以后的痛苦都不足以改变你的爱。——《怦然心动》(WWW.fw76.com 76范文网)
70、If the heart is a cage, it is a cage everywhere. Freedom is not outside, but in the heart.心若是牢笼,处处为牢笼,自由不在外面,而在于内心。——《肖申克的救赎》
71、Don't say that about pigs. They are usually better than people.不要那样说猪,它通常比人好。——《这个杀手不太冷》
72、Sorry, I thought you needed it.抱歉啊,我以为你有需要。——《老友记》
73、If you are in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run away and run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。——《阿甘正传》
74、Who will we like and whether the people we like will like themselves? Can these be changed with efforts?我们会喜欢谁,喜欢的人会不会喜欢自己,这些是努力就能改变的吗?——《怦然心动》
75、Life is always divided, but sometimes we regret that we don't have time to say goodbye in the future.人生本就总是不断分别,只不过有时我们会遗憾,未来得及而不曾好好说再见。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
76、Bubba is my best friend. I also know that good friends are not so easy to find.布巴是我最好的好朋友,我还知道,好朋友不是那么容易找到的。——《阿甘正传》
77、A simple word contains a lot of helplessness in my heart.一句简单的话语包含了心中多少的无奈。——《老友记》
78、Beauty is in the heart, life is in the hand, and many things are under your own control.美丽在心,生活在手,很多事情全在自己的掌握之中。——《美丽心灵》
79、You never listen, do you?你从来不曾聆听,对吧?——《小丑》
80、They spare your life, but they take away all the most important things in your life.他们饶你一命,但是却夺走你生命中所以最重要的东西。——《肖申克的救赎》
81、If I can't see you again, good morning, good afternoon and good night.如果再也不能见到你,祝你早安,午安,晚安。——《楚门的世界》
82、The rifle is the first weapon you learn to use because it keeps you at a distance from the target. The more professional you are, the closer you are to the target. Weapons such as knives are the last thing you have to learn.步枪是你学习使用的第一件武器,因为它让你跟目标保持距离。你越专业,你就离目标越近,例如刀之类的武器,是你最后要学的。——《这个杀手不太冷》
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
1、Everyone will die, but not everyone has really lived.每个人都会死,但并非每个人都曾真正活过。——《勇敢的心》
2、Life and self are not used to overcome, but to get along.人生与自我都不是用来战胜的,而是用来相处的。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
3、If you really love it, you should plant it in the ground. It will have roots.如果你真的爱它,你应该把它种在地里,它会有根的。——《这个杀手不太冷》
4、The meaning of success lies not in what you want to get, but in how far you have gone from the starting point of that struggle.成功的含义不在于要得到什么,而在于你从那个奋斗的起点走了多远。——《心灵捕手》
5、I find you very charming. Your overconfidence also tells me that you feel the same about me. But there are ceremonies. We must participate in a series of impractical activities before we can communicate.我发现你非常的迷人。你的过分自信也告诉我,你对我有着同样的感觉。但是还有典礼,我们必须在我们可以交往之前,参加一系列不切实际的活动。——《美丽心灵》
6、I have never felt inferior because our family is worse than others, and I have never been confused by the poverty of my family. I know my family is not rich, but I think I have everything.我从未因为我们家比别人家差而感到自卑,我也不曾为我家的清贫而感到困惑。我知道我家并不富有,但是我觉得应有尽有,什么都不缺。——《怦然心动》
7、Mom always said that death is a part of life. I really hope not.妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分,我真的希望不是这样。——《阿甘正传》
8、Envy people who are luckier than them.嫉妒比他们更幸运的人。——《小丑》
9、You once told me that my smile is a disease. It's my fault. Actually not, that's the real me!你曾告诉我,我的笑是一种病,是我有毛病。其实不是,那就是真实的我!——《小丑》
10、I used to think my life was a tragedy. Now I mean, it's a comedy.我曾经认为我的生活是一出悲剧,现在我意思到,它是喜剧。——《小丑》
11、Don't think I don't understand love, my stomach knows. It used to hurt, but now it's really warm.不要以为我不懂爱情,我的胃知道。它以前老是痛,现在确是暖暖的。——《这个杀手不太冷》
12、Let you decide right and wrong, and let you decide what's funny or not!让你们决定是非对错,也让你们决定什么好笑或不好笑!——《小丑》
13、Never regret falling in love with you. The longer you go, the more you cherish it. If time can flow back to the past, I must make a love song with you again, because you are the only one in my life.从不后悔爱上你,走得越久越珍惜。若时光能流转回到过去,我也一定还要与你再共谱恋曲,因为,你就是我今生的唯一。——《这个杀手不太冷》
14、Years engrave aging on your face, but scrape away memories at the bottom of my heart. Growth is a last resort.岁月在你脸上刻下衰老,却在我心底刮走回忆。成长是不得已的告别。——《这个杀手不太冷》
15、Sitting on a tree, away from the ground, blown by the wind, is like your heart being hit by beauty.坐在树上,远离地面,被风吹拂着,就像你的心被美撞了一下。——《怦然心动》
16、On this rock, I will build a temple!在此磐石之上,我将建起殿堂!——《变形金刚》
17、She said I have a mission to bring laughter to the world.她说我有个使命,为世界带来欢笑。——《小丑》
18、I never break the rules, but try to misinterpret them!我从不破坏规则,而是尽量曲解它们!——《变形金刚》
19、You have to be fooled every time.你每次都要上当。——《老友记》
20、It's beautiful there, but you're more beautiful.那里很美,但是你更美。——《勇敢的心》
21、It's an inner thing that they can't reach or touch. It's yours.那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。——《肖申克的救赎》
22、Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what will be next.生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。——《阿甘正传》
23、From that day on, if I want to go somewhere, I run.从那天起,如果我要去什么地方,我跑着去。——《阿甘正传》
24、I want to be a happy person, sleep in bed and take root. I won't let you be alone again.我想要做一个快乐的人,睡在床上,落地生根,我不会再让你孤单一人。——《这个杀手不太冷》
25、When you meet bad people, scatter my ashes and let me protect you again.当你遇到坏人时,把我的骨灰撒出来,让我再保护你一次。——《这个杀手不太冷》
26、Does he know who's calling?他知道是谁打来的吗?——《老友记》
27、Avoidance and distrust is because I was abandoned by someone who should love me.躲避和不信任,是因为曾经被应该爱我的人遗弃。——《心灵捕手》
28、I don't know whether we all have our own destiny, or just like the wind, everything is accidental. But I think maybe there are both sides, maybe both sides will happen at the same time.我不知道我们是否都有各自的命运,抑或只是像风一样一切都是偶然。但我想也许两面都有,也许两面会同时发生。——《阿甘正传》
29、She is my best friend, my only friend!她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!——《阿甘正传》
30、You can understand everything in the world, but the only way to trace the source is to try it yourself.你可以了解世间万物,但追根溯源的唯一途径便是亲身尝试。——《心灵捕手》
31、They think we will bear it silently, just like obedient children!他们以为我们都会默默承受,就像听话的小孩一样!——《小丑》
32、Only those who do stupid things are called fools.只有做傻事的人才被称为傻瓜。——《阿甘正传》
33、If you really love it, you should plant it in the park, then it will have roots.如果你真爱它,你应该把它种到公园里,那它就会有根了。——《这个杀手不太冷》
34、Promise me one thing, if you haven't reached the top of the mountain and I'm dead, you'll take me as food.答应我一件事,如果还未到山顶,而我已经死去,你要把我当作粮食。——《楚门的世界》
35、I can't tell where the sky begins and where the ground begins. So beautiful.我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。——《阿甘正传》
36、You're just a child. You don't know what you're talking about.你只是个孩子,你根本不知道你在说什么。——《心灵捕手》
37、You are a smart man and should go out. People should enjoy the world instead of trying to understand it.你是一个聪明人,应该走出去。人应该享受这个世界,而不是企图理解这个世界。——《楚门的世界》
38、He is my best friend. He is always happy and never asks questions. It's like me. You see, there's no root.它是我最好的朋友,总是快乐,从不提问。它就像我一样,你看,没有根。——《这个杀手不太冷》
39、Lovers come and go in life, but friends are always friends.生命里恋人们来来去去,但朋友永远是朋友。——《老友记》
40、Sometimes the world is fake, but there is no lack of people who treat us.有时候世界是假的,但是并不缺少对待我们的人。——《楚门的世界》
41、If we become as bad as them, what's the point of survival.如果我们变得和他们一样坏,生存有什么意义。——《西部世界》
42、A vacation is to go somewhere else and never return.度假就是去别的地方,一去不回。——《阿甘正传》
43、The only constant in the world is change. You can't wait until everything is ready.这世界唯一的不变就是变,你不能等到一切准备就绪再出发。——《阿甘正传》
44、Hope is a beautiful thing, maybe the best thing, and no good thing ever dies.希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西,而美好的东西是永远不会消逝的。——《肖申克的救赎》
45、When I told others when I was a child that I wanted to be a comedian, everyone laughed at me. Now no one is laughing!当我小时候告诉别人我想当一个谐星,大家都笑我,现在没人在笑了!——《小丑》
46、One day you will meet a rainbow like person. When you meet this person, you will feel that others are just clouds.有天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,当你遇到这个人后,会觉得其他人只是浮云而已。——《怦然心动》
47、You should let things go and enjoy life as much as possible.你应该随遇而安,尽可能地享受生活。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
48、You can do anything, but you can't die.你什么都能做,就是不可以死去。——《西部世界》
49、It turns out that only when danger comes will we understand that the courage to express is the most precious.原来,只有当危难降临的时候,我们才会懂得,敢于表达的勇气,才是最珍贵的。——《怦然心动》
50、Sacrifice is inevitable for peace on this planet. We cannot let mankind pay for our mistakes. It's an honor to fight with you so far. Autobot, let's go!为这星球的和平,牺牲是在所难免的。我们不能让人类为我们的错误而偿命。很荣幸与你们共战至今。汽车人,出发!——《变形金刚》
51、What kind of person do you want to be in the future?你以后想成为什么样的人?——《阿甘正传》
52、Sometimes, a little uneasiness at the beginning can save a lot of pain for the future.有时候,一开始的一点点不安,可以为往后省下许多痛苦。——《怦然心动》
53、Death is a part of life. It's what everyone is destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。——《阿甘正传》
54、I was once considered a great beauty.我曾经被认为是一个伟大的美。——《布达佩斯大饭店》
55、Also, Andy, if you really go to the south, please look at the stars, touch the sand, play in the water and feel completely free after the sun goes down.还有,安迪,如果你真的到了南方,请在太阳下山以后,替我看看星星,摸摸沙子,在水中嬉戏,感受完全自由的感觉。——《肖申克的救赎》
56、There is more than one God. Hundreds of gods need to be feared. We are all introduced to God.神不止一个,成百上千的神,都需要敬畏,我们都是经引荐接近神。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
57、For a moment, everything in the past is gone from you, leaving only memories.一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。——《肖申克的救赎》
58、For people in prison, time is slow. Sometimes you even think time has stopped, but time still passes bit by bit.对坐牢的人而言,时间是缓慢的,有时你甚至认为时间停摆了,但时间还一点一滴地流逝。——《肖申克的救赎》
59、It doesn't matter whether the young man is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they can match each other.那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。——《心灵捕手》
60、You have to put the past down before you go forward.你得在向前走之前放下过去。——《阿甘正传》
61、Everyone will be entangled by the past, but I'm used to ignoring them.每个人都会被过去所缠绕,只是我已经习惯不理会他们了。——《美丽心灵》
62、Put down your baggage and move on.放下包袱,继续前进。——《阿甘正传》
63、Don't let others say that he is better than you. If God wants people to be equal, he will give us all leg hoops.别让别人说他比你强,如果上帝的旨意要人平等,他会给我们所有人腿箍。——《阿甘正传》
64、I was really excited, completely.我确实怦然心动了,彻彻底底的。——《怦然心动》
65、Don't listen to me, listen to the inner call, whether this is the desired result.别听我说,听内心呼唤,这是否想要的结果。——《怦然心动》
66、Reason works well when looking for food, clothes and cover. Reason is the best toolbox. But if you are too rational, you may let the universe go with the bath water.理智在找食物,找衣服,找遮盖的时候很管用,理智是最好的工具箱。可是理智过了头你就可能把宇宙跟洗澡水一起放掉。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
67、I have nothing to lose, nothing can hurt me.我已经没什么可以失去的了,没有什么能伤害到我。——《小丑》
68、A diploma doesn't necessarily make a person, just as a prison career doesn't necessarily break everyone.一纸文凭不见得就可以造就一个人,正如同牢狱生涯也不见得会打垮每一个人。——《肖申克的救赎》
69、Life comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。——《肖申克的救赎》
70、You can't focus on what's wrong. We can always find a solution.你不能把注意力集中在错事上,我们总能找到解决办法的。——《头脑特工队》
71、But the most painful thing is that I didn't say goodbye.但是最让人心痛的是,我没能好好地道别。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
72、Don't come near me, I'll drive you away before you leave.别靠近我,我会在你离开之前把你赶走。——《心灵捕手》
73、People only feel the value of life when they are facing death.人只有在面临死亡的时候,才感到生命的可贵。——《这个杀手不太冷》
74、From the moment I met you, my heart pounded.遇见你那刻起,我便怦然心动了。——《怦然心动》
75、Class will dull your brain and destroy your great creative potential.上课会让你大脑变迟钝,会毁掉富有重大创造性的潜能。——《美丽心灵》
76、Because I love too much, I live myself as you.因为过于深爱,所以我把自己活成了你。——《这个杀手不太冷》
77、System is a very strange thing. At first, people resist it, then get used to it, and finally, they can't live without it.体制是一个很奇怪的东西,一开始,人们抗拒它,后来慢慢习惯它,到最后,离不开它。——《肖申克的救赎》
78、Is life always so difficult, or is it because you're just a child?生活总是这么难,还是因为你仅仅是个孩子?——《这个杀手不太冷》
79、I told you never to trust us. We are just mortals. We will disappoint you in the end.我告诉过你,永远不要信任我们。我们只是凡人,我们终究会让你们失望。——《西部世界》
80、Doubt is powerful. It keeps faith alive.怀疑作用巨大,它使信仰永葆活力。——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
81、Don't let others say they are better than you. If God wants everyone to be the same, he will give everyone a double leg support.不要让别人说他们比你强,如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚支架。——《阿甘正传》
82、Your heart is free. Follow it with all your courage.你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧。——《勇敢的心》
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
1、It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而复生似的。——《狮子王》
2、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。——《阿甘正传》
3、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。——《卡萨布兰卡》
4、Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。——《加菲猫》
5、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》
6、Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。——《加菲猫》
7、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。——《加菲猫》
8、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave,just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。——《阿甘正传》
9、I don't want to be someone that you're settling for.I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。——《西雅图不眠夜》
10、The truth is out there. 真相在那里。——《X档案》
11、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》
12、There's no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。——《绿野仙踪》
13、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯.希望可以感受自由。——《肖申克的救赎》
14、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真心爱过的人很难再恋爱。——《西雅图不眠夜》
15、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》
16、I never give anything without expecting something in return.I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。——《乱世佳人》
17、All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。——《泰坦尼克号》
18、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
19、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。——《乱世佳人》
20、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》
21、Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。——《爱情故事》
22、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?——《出租车司机》
23、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain、离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。——《分手信》
24、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
25、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。——《狮子王》
26、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。——《狮子王》
27、The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。——《西雅图不眠夜》
28、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?——《狮子王》
29、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。——《加菲猫》
30、Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的。——《西雅图不眠夜》
31、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
32、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》
33、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!——《义海雄风》
34、Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。——《阿甘正传》
35、Easy doesn't enter into grown-up life.成年人的生活里没有容易二字。——《天气预报员》
36、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》
37、Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。——《加菲猫》
38、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。——《加菲猫》
39、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。——《肖申克的救赎》
40、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things、Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time、For example, when you love someone, changes are all around、Then I step backward and watching it silently, t hen I see the true feelings、我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则. 比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。——《西雅图夜未眠》
41、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》
42、You know some birds are not meant to be caged,thier feathers arejust to bebright.你明白一些鸟不该被关着,他们的翅膀太明亮了。——《肖申克的救赎》
43、Show me the money!让我看到钱!——《甜心先生》
44、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night、我爱你是我晚上就寝前最想聊天的人。——《当哈里遇到莎莉时》
45、I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。——《阿甘正传》
46、There’s no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。——《绿野仙踪》
47、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
48、I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。——《日落大道》
49、I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》
50、Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》
51、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand、It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love、幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野.幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成. 当你想吃的时候有得 吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。——《飞屋环游记》
52、Even the strongest man needs friends. 再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
53、If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. 如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们.建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。——《乌鸦》
54、I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。——《乱世佳人》
55、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。——《乱世佳人》
56、I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。——《乱世佳人》
57、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。——《乱世佳人》
58、Everything that has a begin has an end.世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》
59、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿.你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》
60、We all live in the past、We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone、我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间 去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。——《廊桥遗梦》
61、Get busy living or get busy d ying.要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。——《肖申克的救赎》
62、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。——《阿甘正传》
63、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。——《日落大道》
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
我的表妹名字叫雯雯,家住浙江丽水,今年读小学二年级。
雯雯是表妹的小名,真名叫尹诺涵。雯雯长得可漂亮了:一头乌黑亮泽的头发,一张洁净秀气的瓜子脸,一对月牙似的眉毛,一双水灵灵的丹凤眼,一只挺直的鼻子,一张小巧玲珑的樱桃小嘴,看上去要多可爱有多可爱。
别看丽水与厦门距离很远,我们相聚的时间很少,可我们之间的感情却很深很深。
今年春节,我到雯雯家拜年,雯雯和以前一样,一见到我,就笑吟吟地牵着我的手,拿出她最喜欢吃的东西给我吃、最喜欢玩的玩具陪我玩,还一边“哥哥,哥哥”地叫着,我的心都乐开了花。姨丈说,雯雯昨天一得知我要来,高兴得手舞足蹈:“噢,耶!”其实我最喜欢、最疼爱的就是雯雯表妹,哪一个亲朋好友都比不上。长大后如果我也到国外,也要像她爸爸一样,给雯雯买好吃的东西、漂亮的衣服。
雯雯看见我戴着眼镜,轻轻地拿下我的眼镜,盯着我说:“哥哥,不戴眼镜更帅呢。”那一刻,我暗暗发誓一定要保护好眼睛,不让雯雯伤心。
和以前一样,当雯雯得知我要回厦门了,她又一次嚎啕大哭起来,吵着要和我们一起到厦门,连姨妈承诺暑假带她到厦门都不行。她一边挣脱一边喊道:“我要和楚瀚哥哥一起去!”我也在哭,也不想和雯雯分开呀。
雯雯和我虽然不是亲兄妹,感情却胜过亲兄妹啊!回到厦门的家,开始上学了。但是,紧张的读书之余,我会经常想起她!
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
1、 You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
2、 I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
4、 When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5、 It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
7、 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8、 This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢
⧈ 锐雯英文台词 ⧈
白雪公主(Snow White)是广泛流行于欧洲的一个童话故事中的人物,其中最著名的故事版本见于德国1812年的《格林童话》。下面是小编在这里给大家带来的白雪公主剧本台词英文,希望大家喜欢!白雪公主剧本台词英文
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
----音乐起, 旁白:A long time ago, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother didn’t like her very much.She made Snow White do the housework all day and all night.
----白雪出场( 扫地,做清洁.)
白雪:My name is Snow White , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?
----音乐起,皇后出场
皇后:I’m the new queen. I’m very beautiful. you see. If anyone is more beautiful than me, I’ll kill her. I have a magic mirror. If I want to know something, It will tell me. Now, mirror, mirror, come here!
魔镜:Yes, I’m coming. What do you want to know?
皇后:Mirror, mirror, on the wall.Who is the most beautiful?
魔镜:You are beautiful, I think.But there is a young lady. She is as white as snow, as red as rose.She is much more beautiful than you.
皇后:She is much more beautiful than me?Who is she? Tell me quickly.
魔镜:Yes. She is Snow White.
皇后:Snow White? No, I’m the most beautiful in the world. Oh, hunter,come here, come here!
猎人:Yes. I’m here now.
皇后:Hunter! Take Snow White far away to pick some flowers.Find a place and kill her.
猎人:But she is the princess. …
皇后:No, Kill her. Bring her heart to me. I don’t want to see her again.
猎人:Yes!
皇后:Here is a box. You must put her heart in it and bring it to me.
猎人:Yes!
----音乐起
白雪:( 高兴地摘花 ) One flower,two flowers,three flowers…. How many flowers! How beautiful!
猎人:( 慢慢地拔出刀,但犹豫着说 ) Oh! My God! She is so lovely and pretty! I can’t! I can’t kill her!
白雪:( 看到后大声哭叫)What are you doing? What’s the matter? Why do you kill me?
猎人: I’m very sorry. Someone wants me to kill you.
白雪:But who?
猎人:The queen.
白雪: But why?
猎人:You are more beautiful than her. So she wants to kill you.
白雪:My dear hunter. Don’t kill me. I will runfar away and never come back again.
猎人:Ok. Run away, the poor child.
白雪:Thank you, my dear hunter.
旁白:At this time, a young bear was running by. The hunter shot it and took the heart to the queen. Snow White began to run into the wild forest until it was almost evening. She saw a little house.
白雪:Oh, my God! The queen can’t find me now, I think. How I am tired! How I want to have a rest! Ah, here is a house, there are seven small beds. They must be the beds of seven children. Oh, how I want to sleep!
旁白:When it was dark, the owners of the house came back. They were seven dwarfs. They were looking for gold in the mountain.
①老学究:Look, the lamp in our house is on!
②开心果:Who is it?
③喷嚏精:Maybe it’s the ghost!
④瞌睡虫:Let’s go into our house quietly.
⑤害羞鬼:Oh, someone has cleaned our house.
⑥老顽固:Maybe it’s the witch.
⑦手拿烛光照到白雪的脸. ①~⑦他们都惊叫起来
老学究:What a lovely child!
开心果:How beautiful!
喷嚏精:Who is she?
瞌睡虫:Don’t wake her up.
害羞鬼:Why is she coming here?
老顽固:Kill her.
白雪: ( 醒来 ) What a nice sleep! Oh, who are you? Oh, I know. You are senven dwarfs.
七矮人:(齐说) Yes,But why are you in our house?
白雪:The queen wants to kill me. So I ran to your house. Don’t drive me away. Let me stay with you.
老学究:If you look after our house.
开心果:If you do some cooking for us.
喷嚏精:If you make the beds for us.
瞌睡虫:If you do some washing, you can stay with us.
害羞鬼:But you must be careful.
老顽固:Don’t go out. Don’t let anyone come in. Your stepmother will find you and kill you.
白雪:I know. I know. Thank you.
旁白:From then on, Snow White kept the house.
On the other hand, when the bad queen ate the heart, she took out the mirror and asked.
皇后:Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful?
魔镜: You are beautiful. But Snow White is still alive and well. She lives with the seven dwarfs. No one is more beautiful than she.
皇后:What? Snow White is not dead?……Haha,I got a good idear.
旁白:The queen made a poisonous apple and dressed herself like an old woman. She came to the house .
皇后:Good things to sell. Pretty apples to sell. Cheap. Very cheap.
白雪:Hi, good day, my good grandmother.
皇后:Apples. Very delicious apples! Could you have a taste. This one, please!
白雪:OK! Thank you! ( 咬了一小口,死了 )
皇后:Hahaha….Now I’m the most beautiful in the world.
旁白:When the seven dwarfs came from work. They were greatly surprised to see Snow White dead
七矮人:What’s the matter?
老学究:Snow White is dead.
七矮人:Oh, my God! Who did it? It must be the bad queen. (哭着拣一些花放在白雪身上)
旁白:Although Snow White had been dead a long, long time. She looked as if she was living. She looked as white as snow, as red as rose. One day, it happened a prince came to the seven dwarfs’ house. When he saw Snow White, he fell in love with her.
王子:Please, let me have Snow White. I love her. I want her to be my wife.
七矮人:Ok! Carry Snow White with you to your palace. Be kind to her,please.
王子:Yes, I will.I will love her forever!( 吻白雪手)
旁白:As soon as the prince kissed Snow White, Snow White came to her life
白雪:Oh, my god! Where am I? What happened?
王子:You are with me, my dear. I love you. I love you more than everything in the world. Please be my queen, will you?
白雪:Yes, I will, my dear!
七矮人:Oh! Congratulations! Congratulations!
----音乐起,旁白:The prince took Snow White to the palace. Their wedding was held with great show
白雪:Good Bye!
七矮人:Bye-bye! May you Happy Forever!
白雪、王子:Thank you.Good Bye.See you later.
(谢幕)
白雪公主剧本台词英文
SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人
P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物
音乐起,旁白 :
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; but the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White.
白雪出场 :
S. w: hey , everybody. My name is S.w , I am a beautifulprincess.
旁白:Year passed, the king got married again,But the people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.
音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场
Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful?
M: S. w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: aha, I’m angry, Hunter, Hunter !
H:My queen!
Q: Go kill S. w.
H: yes, my queen!
旁白:The hunter ran after S. w in the forest.
音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主得救
S. w: Help, Help ,help me, please !
A: what’s the matter with you?
S. w: Hunter…The hunter!
A: Don’t worry , we can help you.
S. w: Thank you !
小动物追赶猎人下场
A: bad hunter, bad hunter, go away!
H: Oh, oh, I’ll go!
S. w: Look, There is a little house,(敲门:)May I come in ?
Oh , nobody is here ,
wow, one two …seven There are 7 chairs and 7cups.
(打哈欠说:)I am so tired and hungry.
I will eat a little and lie down.
音乐起,7个小矮人出场,
D(1): Look, somebody ate my food----
(2):somebody drank my water----
(3):someone is sleeping now----
(4):look, What a beautiful girl! ----
Hey hey wake up,wake up…
所有小矮人围着白雪公主看,这时候白雪公主醒了(5): How do you do ?
S. w: How do you do? My name is S. w …
Nice to meet you!
D: (All)Nice to meet you ,too----
(6): welcome to our house!----
(7):Would you like here?
S. w :It’s my pleasure, thank you very much!
D(All): Oh oh oh …It’s working time, Let’ s go! bye-byeS.W:bye-bye皇后、魔镜出场Q: Mirror(招手喊叫)
M: Yes, my queen!
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the most beautiful?
M: S. w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What? S. w is not dead?
Ha ha ha, I have a good idea!
旁白:so,the queen became a grandma.
音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S. w: hello, grandma!
Q: pretty girl , would you like a bite?
S. w: Oh, yes , thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬了一口后倒在地上
Q: The girl is dead! Ha ha ha… I’m the most beautiful.
小矮人出场、围着公主哭泣
S. w wake up, wake up…
音乐起,小动物引着王子出场
P: Oh , a beautiful girl , I love her, She shall be my queen!
旁白:The prince kissed S.w
王子吻公主,公主醒了
S. w: What happened?
All : He saved your life.
S. w: Thank you!
P: It’s My pleasure , marry me?
S. w: All right!
旁白:They lived happily ever after…
音乐起,小动物、小矮人、公主、王子欢快的跳起了舞 …
白雪公主剧本台词英文
【内容简介】
很久很久以前,在一个美丽华贵的国度,善良而迷人的白雪公主(克里斯汀·斯图尔特 Kristen Stewart 饰)降生到这个世上。她用有让人欣羡的家境与童年,但是好景不长,她的母亲过早去世,祖国遭遇神秘的黑色军队袭击,更为绝望的是父王将偶然相遇的绝世美女拉文娜(查理兹·塞隆 Charlize Theron 饰)迎为新的王后。选段中,白雪公主和猎人遇到了小矮人,当小矮人知道了白雪公主的真实身份时,便帮助了他们……
【选段台词】
Huntsman: I’ sorry. I’m sorry.
Snow White: You’re not.
Huntsman: I am.
Snow White: You left us. We should never have been there.
Huntsman: Hey, look at me. I’ll take you to Duke Hammond’s , okay? All right? You have my word.
Huntsman and Snow White: Wait!
Beith: This is our lucky day.
Huntsman: Oh.no. Dwarves.
Beith: The hedge-pig i loathe most in the world lands right in our lap.
Huntsman: Come on, Beith. Is it how you treat friend?
Beith: No,no,no. you puttock. This is how i treat a friend.
Nion: She's pretty.
Beith: And who's this? Is this an errant apprentice or captive?
Snow White: The man is helping me.
Gus: We should kill them both.
Duir: He's caused us nothing but trouble.
Gus: Skewer him and leave her to rot. I don't like killing girls.
Duir: I do.
Gus: Good.
Muir: Leave her alone, Duir.
Nion: He's got nothing. One silver coin and an empty codpiece.
Gort: Two days we sat here. What for? Nothing.
Gus: We should have stayed by the river. What a waste of time!
Huntsman: Cut us down, Beith. I have gold i can pay you. It's not here, it's hidden back in the woods.
Nion: Shut your ugly mug, huntsman. If you have any pennies, you would have pissed it away on mead by now.
Huntsman: Cut me down, then i'll show you.
Nion: Pull the other one, you lying dangler.
Snow White: Tell them the truth, huntsman. There's no time!
Huntsman: I have to take this girl to Hammond's. She's not safe here.
Gort: Well, my little heart bleeds for you. We should chop them up and feed them to the wolves.
All: Yeah, yes!
Beith: Who is she?
Huntsman: She's worth a lot of gold to me. Which i am happy to share with you stupid little dwarves. Stop that!
Snow White: Gold is worth nothing to any of you if you're all dead! The Queen's men hunt us! They're very close!
Gort: Shut up!
Snow White: You have love for the Queen?
Beith: We have no love for the Queen.
Snow White: Then you fight against her?
Gus: No one fights against the Queen.
Beith: We lost everything when the King died.
Nion: We fight only for ourselves!
All: Yes!
Snow White: My father was King Magnus.
Beith: Muir, does she speak the truth?
Muir: Yes, she if of the blood. She is destined, Beith. I see an end to the darkness.
The Queen's men: Riders!
Snow White: If you don't cut us down, we'll all be killed!
Gus: I don't like this, Beith. It smells like trouble.
Snow White: You'll find your weight in gold if you cut us down, now!
Gort: Shut up, Princess.
Gus: Queen's riders! And they're coming this way!
Beith: We'll take her, but not him!
Huntsman: What?
Snow White: No, both of us!
Beith: Cut them both down, Gort! Let's get the hell out of here!
The Queen's men: Move it! Move it!
-
我们精彩推荐锐雯英文台词专题,静候访问专题:锐雯英文台词
